HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wal Mart?
Thread: Wal Mart?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 03:22 PM
tanzian

Default RE: Wal Mart?

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

For some people it works out great having Wally world, others don't. Here in MD, all the gun owners have this expert chip on thier shoulder. When most people I see couldn't get thier butt up a tree to save thier lifes. Most business owners don't know how to run a store. Some here in MD, doesn't keep up with the newer products, want to sit there and debate with you about knowledge of guns. I think that is the only reason alot are in business, they wanted a place to sit there and act superior to everyone.

But I have found one in Mt. Airy, MD, gunshack, that the people there doesn't debate with you. They will sell you anything they got without a whole lot of personal opinion. And for ok deals.
Ever try Hendershots in Hancock MD? It is a great store.. ALWAYS over 3000 firearms in stock and can get most "special orders" in 3 days or less. Very fair on prices and trades. I know it is a bit of distance from you but it is all interstate on 70. A very knowledgeable sales staff and smiths on site. Glad I am only 3 miles across the river from them. They also have a vast variety of handloading supplies.. a rariety anymore. If you want directions just drop me a PM.. the are only 1/2 mile off of 70.