HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do we need to do to get more money?
Old 04-14-2004, 08:31 AM
bowjunkie

Default RE: What do we need to do to get more money?

Just my take. IF you are shooting for the money and you are NOT a pro then you are in it for the wrong reasons. Now don't get me wrong I like to make a little money too but If I don't win on a given weekend I have already accounted to not have all the money spent for that weekend. A poll was taken and the shooters wanted to pay back 20% of the field. WHICH means less money at the top because everyone wants paid. It really is a no win situation. If you are at the top of the class less money but if you are in the top 20% you get some money no matter what. I think most of the money needs to stay in the top of the class. If I don't win then I don't deserve as much money, it is as simple as that. I have saw where you can be 5 places apart and less that $50 different in prize money. Is this fair? Not to me BUT that is what the majority wanted and I will live with it. You all got what you asked for so stop whining and start shooting better. Just my opinion. Bowjunkie