HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it
Old 04-11-2004, 06:54 PM
ewolf

Default RE: What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it

I shot a Trap Door, had it about 9 months. I have taken it off 4 times to try a Trophy taker, Quiktune, ultra rest, and a Power drop. Everytime i shot these rest about a week and put back on the Trap Door. No cables to attach or stretch. Have 4 buddys that shot them and have never had a problem. Not that expensive about 80 bucks. If you have a Hoyt tec bow make sure you don't get the micro tune, it will not fit due to the riser truss. Buddy of mine fell with his bow and broke the rest(250-300lbs on the rest). It didn't break the rest off just bent it out of whack. He called them to buy a replacement and they ask him if had already had one and he said the he broke it. Even after hearing the way that the rest broke they would not let him buy one they sent one free of charge. If it breaks for any reason they will replace it free of charge, odds are you will not have to use this but it is nice to know that it is there. Good luck