HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Negative bow comments
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Gravelotte

Default Negative bow comments

I live in South Africa and therefore no local bow hunting forums are available, just incase you were wondering why I couldn’t keep my comments to myself and visit a different web site the next time.

I understand that everyone in this business are extremely proud of there equipment (or should I say bowhunting equipment?),and emotions could get on the wild side if someone else drops a negative comment about your bow/brand/model blah, blah, blah..

I am fortunate to be blessed with lots of hunting and equipment testing opportunities for the last 15 years and would just like to say/state to rookies out there; ignore these unhealthy “better than yours” comments on this site. The better you know your bow, the better it will perform!
I’ve tested enough different bow makes and models to be sure that nothing beats the accuracy of all the effort and time I spend on my first hunting bow. So, if you can only afford “X” or “Y” is what you’re stuck with, practice is the keyword.

For the rest of the discussions about different bowhunting equipment on this site, I found it to be quite useful and interesting. It’s sad that our hunting techniques and hunted animals are quite different, and I would enjoy hearing some of your previous experiences in South Africa. Who knows, maybe I can be of some help.