HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - anti,s
Thread: anti,s
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 04:01 AM
Quilly

Default RE: anti,s

remmber we have laws against this. we as being " law abiding " sportsman. all 50 states has laws that protect us. i am glad that sometimes i hunt with a police officer. but that is one reason why i carry a cell phone and a camera.

maybe they should look into how dangerous skimobiling is. there are far more fatalities in that past time sport than hunting. is that gonna be next.

since i live in MA. i have not ran into any anti's that either spook the deer and do drives to scare them off or bother me or my truck when parked.
now if i felt threatened in the woods and confronted by several in the woods ( which has happened to my second cousin ) it was not a " walk in the park " he got harrassed and almot felt like he was gonna get attacked. i would call the cops and like i said if i felt like i was gonna be harmed well that would be a differant story.
i just cannot belive they are attacking fishing now. isn't that's why we have i certain aount of a catch a day? if it came to being harrassed while fly fishing what will be next? ( i wish i could carry a small hadngun for this like this ).

it seems to be ashame. that is has come down to this. but like i said i never see or hear anything in the GOAL or NRA mags in my state of MA. it is just truly horrible.

but guys we have laws that protect us from being attacked or just being harrassed in the woods. it is good to see laws like this to help us out.