HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Favorite Scents and Lures???
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 11:45 AM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Favorite Scents and Lures???

Epuller,

Personally, I like buckfever synthetic products. These products include, "Vanishing hunter" (it works so well) which killes scent at the molecular level. Pre and Post rut urine for the right times of the year. It's synthetic and never breaks down like any real protein based urine is going to do. I have never witnessed buckfever synthetics spooking a deer. Of course application is key as well as a strict scent free approach coupled with playing the wind. But when the wind changes on me..I never worry.... I only use the scents in accordance to the time of year I feel they play an intregral role.

I hear lots of folks slam Scent lok technology on here, but I let em slam. I personally wouldn't go in the woods to scout a big buck let alone hunt him without following my full scent free approach coupled with my scent lok suit. I usually wear the liner and a lot of times wear two liners if its not to hot out.

I have killed several bucks an see a ton more since I started fanatically taking care of my scent and using buckfever synthetics. www.hawgslimited.com give a look

Shed