HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ghost Town??
Thread: Ghost Town??
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 09:40 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Ghost Town??

Justa slow time of year I guess--I've noticed on other boards that posting has slowed down, and there seems to be a lot of redundant topics and some posts just to be posting topics.

I've been pretty busy myself--even though I have been off work for 5 weeks with a bum ankle, I've still been pretty occupied with other things. Trying to get geared up for the Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia State Championship next weekend (doubt I will be able to walk the course, but going to set up there), then the Kentucky Klassic two weeks later, then Twin Oaks in May, Cloverdale in June...........in between doctor appointments, and about to start physical therapy--mercy! Wondering how I had time to get anything done when working full time! lol

I'd love to go to the OR expo, but due to my work situation it looks like a trip there I had planned for later this year will be postponed for a while (had an elk hunt planned). Oh well.........it could always be worse!

We could start some threads on why this or that bow is no good, why longbows are better than recurves, Dynaflight '97 vs. 8125 vs. 450+ vs. 452 vs. 6-8-10-20 strands.........lol.

I'd love to hear how your trip goes--chomping at the bits for my travelling to start!

Chad