HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - LBR, You're Right!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 10:07 PM
lamb1647
Nontypical Buck

Default LBR, You're Right!

Chad,

Two years ago I bought my first trad bow, a T/D recurve. Then just about a year ago I bought a used CM Firebird. They were both sweet shooting bows.

I've been reading and paying attention to what all of you "older", in this case that means more experienced, trad shooters have been saying. I initially laughed at your profile signature "Longbow Rules".

Then I decided to see if I could find a used Crusader. While looking, I found out that Arrowsmit had some longbows for sale. I asked him to send me some information.

He sent me an e-mail with the particulars on four bows. I asked for some specifics on a Fox reverse handle bow he was selling. His response was 5 pictures of the bow. I was hooked as soon as I saw it. I bought it without having ever held it, shot it, or even looked at it firsthand.

I can now humbly say, Chad, you are right, Longbow Rules! I gave the Firebird to my son, Reylamb, for his 30th birthday. Now he can go through the exercise of trying a few bows and finding out that LBR was right all along!

Bill