HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why do you come here?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Jerry/Pa

Default RE: Why do you come here?

Cause it's one of the best place's on the internet for technical info about archery. I'm totally addicted to this site. I have to be here at least once a day. It feeds my endless quest for knowage about the workings of the compound. and other archery equip. I go to other bowhunting sites for hunting info. Some sites just for some of the assinine post and additudes some have about bowhunting/archery. The bashing and the insults get hilarious. I may even start some when things get slow over there. But when I need info or help with tuning or Equip I know this is the only place to go. The reason I shoot the equip. I have is because of the knowlege I gained here. It's like having the best pro shop in my kitchen. 99.9% of the posters here are friendly and courtious. Wish I could meet and shoot with some of the technicians that come here and most graciously lend there knowlege to us. I've been hunting for over 30+ years and I've learned more about the technical side of archery in the 4-5 years I've been here then the first 25+ before I founf this site. A few years ago I wouldn't think about working on my bows I went to a pro shop for all my work. Now I won;t let anyone but me touch my bows. So in a nut shell. I like this place. LOL Jerry