HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why do you come here?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 05:50 AM
Stump_MN_Hunter

Default RE: Why do you come here?

Good post. I personally come here because as time goes on, I'm more and more interested in bowhunting and therefore want to learn more about my weapon. It's also a way to get valuable information about products that I don't either have the time or the resources to go and research and use on my own. I can't afford to go and and buy 10 bows/sights/rests/releases etc... to see what is the absolute best. Sure I can go out and shoot some bows, but it ulitmately comes down to taking a chance on what you buy and hope it works well for him/her for the next 5, 6, 7 or so years. Whether if some type of product is good, bad, fails under certain situations etc... What people like....what they don't. Overall, it's a great tool for the novice hunter/3D shooter to use to get better in regards to equipment or shooting form. Sure there are penial sword fights with some of the fellas on their equipment, but I just overlook those. Overall....great site for advice, specific terminolgy and basically everything that goes into it all...bows that is.