HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Grow 'Em Right {the book}
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 08:02 AM
osiris

Default RE: Grow 'Em Right {the book}

Mantis, Yes, I do some work for them every now and then and spend a bit of time at the research facility. I became acquianted with Craig and Neil a few years back through a mutual friend. We have been friends ever since. They have been very good to me. I will be in the Biologic booth at the Harrisburg show this weekend if you wanted to put a face with the name and enjoy a great show too.

lunchbucket, I have heard that responce from many people at shows but what I find is that they are usually missing one crucial step in the process which almost always leads to less than adequate growth. These seeds are grown in the north and a lot of their tolerance testing is done here. This is done, as we do experience very adverse conditionds at the research facility. Whether it's: cold, drought, heat, moisture, poor soil conditions etc. Craig and Neil have experienced it over the last 12 years of planting food plots. Moreover, I have no direct ties to Biologic and I have tested other seeds with very good results but after planting what Neil recomended I have had my best results. Take if for what it is worth. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge on these subjects and I respect your opinions very much. Hence, I would think you might want to give it (Bilogic) a shot. If I can make it grow, anyone can! That way you can form your own opinion. Best of luck. TGK