HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Saratoga, Wyoming
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Humboldt

Default Saratoga, Wyoming

I requested waterfowl info on Saratoga Wyoming and got 0 replies so I'll try and gather some info here.

I've been invited there by friends to hunt region D. They have bucks that will score well over 200 on the ranch (I can't wait to see this), but the hunting rights are set aside for mayors, senators, congressmen, and govenors. They pay heavily to hunt the ranch. That's life.

The best part is I'll get to go scout the ranch before those yahoo's get there so that ought to be a blast. I'll have to force myself to get into photography for this one.

Our friend that owns the ranch is going to take us into some decent public areas outside the ranch and he said the opportunities are there as well, but we'll have to hunt rather than just choose. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I forget the gals name, but she took a buck that scored like 230, 240, 250 in this same area just a year or two back. I don't remember her name or the specifics, but I'm sure some of you do.

Anyway if any of you have anything to offer to get me revved up (like I need it) then please reply.

Boldt