HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Question about your local pro shop loyalty??
Old 02-01-2004, 10:10 AM
drstalker
Typical Buck

Default RE: Question about your local pro shop loyalty??

Len I agree.There is a shop here in my town that is a bait store/archery dealer and service shop.The archery "tech"is only there one or two nights a week,and the service is terrible[:@]I do drive to a couple other shops 10-20 miles away for proffessional service.Now in my town there is a Gander Mountain"super store"that has a archery service department and a small range.The tech's seem a bit unlearned compared to the two smaller shops, and they can't answer the questions and give good service like the two smaller shops,so If I don't do the work myself, I travel the 10-20 miles.I have learned much from you Len,and these two shops,the net,and books from guy's like Larry wise,and various videos.I still like patronizing the proshops.Although Lancasters&and Keystone have got alot of money from me in the pastDave I'm a union guy and know what your saying,Pay me for the work that I do!Many of us are not doing this nessessarly to make friends, were doing it to make a living, the friends are a bonusBill D>