HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TRAIL CAM ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: TRAIL CAM ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

zzzzzzzz I don't remember where I found it, but I was looking on the internet and their is a website that sells them. They are stainless steel boxes that have reinforced chain mounts and are supposed to be incredibly tough. Look around and I am sure that you can find them.

The Moultire I had worked good for awhile. I was getting good pics, a little dark, but not bad. Out of nowhere I started getting pics of nothing. Then it turned to the point where I would have a deer set the camera off and the picture button would stick which would take the entire roll of film then. After that, it got to the point where as soon as I loaded a roll of film in it, it just snapped pics until it was done, even if it had no reason to be triggered.

I can't wait to get my Digital Stealth cam. I will be getting a 256 MB card for it, plus I will be getting the solar panel and rechargeable batteries. I am looking forward to being able to leave it up for LONG periods of time without the problem of running out of film. Heck, this past year, my regular Stealth cam maxed out at 99 pics in less than one week, I won't have that problem with the digital. Also, Stealth has a good customer service crew. I called yesterday to see what solar panel would hook up, and the person I talked to didn't know for sure. He put me on hold and asked around, but since the camera is so new, he couldn't find anyone that knew which one it took. He took my name and number, and he said that he would call the lab to find out. Well, he called back today, but I wasn't home so he is calling back tommorow.