HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many people carry a consealed weapon (gun)
Old 01-28-2004, 04:58 PM
akbound

Default RE: How many people carry a consealed weapon (gun)

Hi again Ubub,

Particularly when either driving or riding in a motor vehicle....few holsters are easier to access than a good ankle holster, (I know......doesn't sound right....but sit in a vehicle and see), or a good cross draw. And there are a number of companies that make excellent holsters in either style.

For walk around comfort......for a medium to larger guns....few holsters are more comfortable than a belt...or shoulder holster. For smaller guns a good pocket holster can be very comfortable.

For most "suitable CCW handguns" a good inside the waistband offers good concealability, accessability, and reasonable comfort.

You will have to find what works best for.....and is most comfortable for you! Whatever you decide....insure you NEVER do anything that could be construed as escalating the situation. I've had people "flip me off" on the road....and I just ignore them....in a polite way when I am carrying. (Which is always.)

Once again....good luck with your decisions!