HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many people carry a consealed weapon (gun)
Old 01-28-2004, 03:19 PM
Ubub

Default RE: How many people carry a consealed weapon (gun)

Akbound, I was thinking about how i'm going to carry. Thanks again for responding.

The last couple of months ...Road Rage as gotten to me. I had a couple guys ride my bumper, so close I couldn't even see their bumper and I was going the speed limit. I turned lefted and they turn right on the same road. I was going to my folks house and I drove right by the house not wanting them know where I was going and not to bring them in on my folks. I drove down the road about a 1/2 mile and I could see they turned around also, I kinda got this sick feeling in my gut not knowing what they would do. Knowing that I didn't have a gun I thought if they came my way I was go to hit them with my truck because they were in a very small car. I watched as they sit at the stop sign a very long time before getting back on the road in the same direction they were going in the first place. As I thought about I thought maybe they weren't sure of where they were going...but I figured why were they so very close to my bumper for so long if they were trying to find where they were going.

The other time me and my wife were sitting at a red light and the truck behind us started blowing his horn. I told my wife what is that guy blowing his horn at. She said he probably knows you or knows someone else. He kept blowing so I wondered if the light had turned green it had not still red. Finally the light turn green and I started to go and he passed me so I glanced over at him thinking maybe I knew him, I didn't but you should have seen the RAGE on his face. As he got back over in my lane again he finally turned off and as we went by he gave me the finger so I gave it right back to him. I told my wife what did he excepted me to do run the red light. I hadn't done anthing to him.

I just don't want me or my family becoming a statistic!

I watched this show on tv based on a true story about this man driving his truck this this restaurant front window...then getting out with a couple of guns and started shooting up the place ...I believe killing at least 10 people. There was a lady sitting with her parents the was on the board of the NRA or a member having lunch I believe she one or both had been killed by this maniac She said that she had a CWP and she carried almost all the time ...but this time. She said she could have killed the gunman long berfore he killed so many people if she had only taken her gun with her that day.

It has been a while sense I had seen this program but I think I have most of it right. I also believe it was in Texas in the mid 80's or early 90's.

Thanks Ubub