HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The New Parker Lineup is out
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2004, 11:57 PM
Elkcrazy8
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The New Parker Lineup is out

I can honstly agree that I like Mathews customer service better. My friend has a Parker and I was astonished that when his limb blew out, Parker sent him one limb to replace it. So now he has one old limb with thousands of shots. And one brand new one. I got a crack in my Mathews limb 2 years ago on my Z- Light, 2 days before one of the biggest 3-D shoots of the year and had a SET of limbs limbs sent to me and I shot the bow in the tournament that weekend. No , we are not shooting ultra light arrows either. Our bows are subjected to constant shooting and the many rigors of hunting in the rockies. They get thrown off of horses, rolled down mountains and fallen upon. Comes with the territory. For a while I thought that duct tape made the best quiver bracket. And by the way, if I invented the shoe then every one else who decided to wear shoes would be copying my idea wouldn't they. I think the same should apply to solocams also. I am not bow biased however I think that this statement is valid.