HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - On an opinionative note???
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 06:07 PM
55#recurve

Default On an opinionative note???

I was at the calgary archery centre and talking about my purchase of the Apex riser with a group of regular's. A gentilmen who's name I do not know, took the time to make sure he ran down Merlin and my purchase. He was a worker for porcupine creek, or a PSE distributor I beleive from what his shirt logo said. I know I am guilty of saying things about companies, some of these comments educated, some not so educated. Recently I made a report on the PSE nitro which wasn't so educated. Got an earful from everyone, and I beleive it even made it back to my coaches which is probably going to make my life really great ( sarcastic tones when I say really great) Anyway's, this peron made sure to say that Merlin had bad warranty, and said what are you going to do when the bow breaks, in front of about 4 other shooters or standers by. I am generally not that out spoken of a person, although you may beg to differ with some of my post's on here. I didn't say anything at all. My question is, why do these people have to run companies down, and make people feel terrible? I don't understand this. My report was only made for one reason, to stick up for a magazine that was getting harped on by PSE shooters. My next question? is there ever really a good time to stick up for your company, and yourself. It doesn't really seem like it to me. It's like being stuck between a rock and a big ole shot gun.
I wish I was older and wiser and had life, people and girls figured out( ahahaha I figured I would throw a bit of humor in here).
Maybe Im just venting, but comment please. Even if it's to give me a smack up side the head. Thank's and good shooting.
Dylan

>>>>--------o-->