HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Here's something we can all agree on..
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 07:52 AM
model722

Default RE: Here's something we can all agree on..

MikeE51848

Yes I am a parent have been for some time now. My point is when you take your family into a dangerous or unknown area do you just turn them loose? My answer is NO, I have gone camping many many times with my family, even when my children were very young(new). I also like to camp in private areas(were others don't go) not the big camp site locations. While I am there I have to do something it's called take responsibilty for me and my own. I don't go to these places and turn my back on my kids, if we go for a walk then they stay with us, not ahead, or behind, but with us. Once again responsibility.

The one and only true argument that I can see would come from farmers that are worried about their live stock. This crap about all cats being big bad killers is bull sh**. What the heck is going on with todays way of thinking, protect me from this, protect me from that, what the he** happened to taking care of ourselfs? Nature is not some fantasy out of a "winnie the pooh book", it is not ment to be for humans only, otherwise it would just be another park in the middle of a city. These cats do have a place in the natural world and should have the right to live there. You want to control something start with humans we are allready so over populated we can't feed our own. We have destoryed countless acres of land just so we could have a fast food joint, and another damn shopping mall. We destroy wood lands so we can have another cute little piece of furniture, we polute our water ways etc...I'm not saying some things are not needed but do we really need all the sh** we have? Instead of screwing with nature maybe we should look in the mirror and take a good hard look at what the real problem is. Our population as gone from 4billion too over 6.5 billion in less then 20 years at this rate we will be at 12 billion in no time, which is estimated to be our max. When do we start playing God with our own species and stop screwing up all the other species?