HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - On the hoof, In the truck and on the wall.
Old 01-11-2004, 06:55 AM
strut
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: On the hoof, In the truck and on the wall.

Yeah MD, the same Taxidermist has the big 10 point that done all the horn damage to this one, He is the one I wanted but he got killed the first morning of our rifle season by a fellow that has a lease that borders my land, He siad he killed him about 7:00am the first morning while he was chasing some does, almost 2 miles from where I had all the pictures of the 2 bucks, Back earlly I saw them running together, then about the middle of Sept I did'nt see them together as much, I got the last pictures of this one about the middle of Oct and did'nt get any more pictures or see him until the last Saturday of our rifle season in late Nov. when he came out in a food plot about 4:45, I did'nt know that he was the 12 point that we had seen so much until we got up to him on the ground, I could'nt believe how his horns had been broken, But the taxidermist did a great job and you have to really examine him close to tell that he has had some horn work done. I have some pictures of the 10 point also, I'll try and get one of him posted here.