HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whats your stand on Elephant,Rino, Zebra,etc etchunts
Old 01-10-2004, 07:51 AM
akbound

Default RE: Whats your stand on Elephant,Rino, Zebra,etc etchunts

Hi Duse500,

I have a question for you. Where do you get off "throwing down the gauntlet", giving a load of s**t to anyone that would disagree with you.....and then comment, "don't start giving you a bunch of s**t because someone disagrees with you"?

Why do you kill deer? (And I noticed from your posts that you appreciate stealth cams. Talk about taking a technological advantage!) And yes...you can tell me you eat them....but....would you go hungry if you didn't kill them? (The question is as valid as the one you asked.) What is your reason....your justification?

You don't get to disagree with someone.....and tell them to justify what you don't agree with.....and to "shut up" if they don't agree with you. Sorry bud...it doesn't work that way!

A person hunts to acknowledge their nature...and their place in nature. And if that person chooses to hunt ducks, pheasants, deer, buffalo, elephant, bear, etc. it doesn't change the motivations....or more inherently...the reason. Because someone else has a different interpretation of what they choose to hunt.....or where....or with what equipment....doesn't give you the "right" to sit back and take pot shots at their choices.....and then try to dodge the pot shots coming back!

Every one does not have or even need to agree with you...to make their choices valid. Understand that...and you'll be on your way to a less confrontational existence!

I don't need your approval, or understanding, any more than you do the little old lady's down the street!

Dave