HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is the best ATV on the market? And why?
Old 01-04-2004, 07:44 PM
WideGlide03

Default RE: What is the best ATV on the market? And why?

Keep in mind that Polaris bikes do have a motor made by Fuji Heavy Industries of Japan. So they are not all American...

I have had a lot of different Honda bikes, the only on that has ever been worked on besides brakes and wear items was a 1980 model atc 110, which got stuck in gear. Have had several since then and never a problem at all. For reliability Ride a Honda. For speed, and maybe more comfort, and bragging rights get something else, but for reliability....Ride Red! Ride Honda. And probably the best 4 wheeler ever built was the trx 300 4x4, but it was replaced with the rancher.

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the other brands and people have had some really good results with them. But I bet you the Honda will still be running when the others are in the scrap yard. Kind of like the turtle and the hare race story. Honda is a lot of the time the slower, rougher riding, less styling, less powerful, but it will still be running and going when the fat lady sings.

Test this.... Go to every dealer..... Start some bikes....See what sounds good and starts best. Keep in mind, whatever you buy, take care of it, Service it, change the oil OFTEN, keep it out of the rain and sun.

Ride Red, Ride Honda.

Kirk

1999 Honda 450es
2001 Honda 400ex
1988 Honda 250R
1999 Honda 300fw
1996 Kawasaki 300 bayou 4x4
1992 Suzuki LT80
1999 Honda vf750
1986 Honda cr250
2003 Harley FXDWG