HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - U.S.A. products
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 06:46 PM
badshotbob
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: U.S.A. products

ORIGINAL: deadshot
nowadays all the foreign countries have a new game plan for the down fall of our economy, offer american business's cheap labor,factories and a great import market, yup good old u.s.a. and the ones we have to thank are the politicians the lobbiest's and the corporations them selves. they all have taken there slice of our AMERICAN PIE,,,, well my 2cents worth

deadshot, you're dead on. Most of our politicians have an agenda for all of us that wouldn't make us too happy at all. This in turn is ruled and driven by the fact that the one world order has been forming for many years. We have been spoon fed this notion that we are participating in a global economy. Well we are, but what is our biggest export? Cash. This whole economy is speeding to a deadly crash, one in which we will probably live to see. I want to do everything I can to prevent that, meaning keeping jobs here.

Newaygo ha? Fished there many times, I love that part of MI. I lived in Big Rapids for years. There used to be some great hunting over there.