HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - U.S.A. products
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 08:45 AM
badshotbob
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: U.S.A. products

If an American product is better then I will buy it if it's not then the americans that make it need to wake up and produce a better product that's worth buying. Build a better product and people will buy it. Plain and simple.
First let me apologize for being an irrational moron and coming down on you so hard. I am obviously passionate about keeping America's jobs. As for Americans waking up and buidling a better product, we all may wake up and find ourselves without a job if we send all our money to foreign countries.

I guarantee you that a very large percentage of stuff that you have in your house from the materials that it was made with to the clothes that you wear and the vehicles in your garage are either foreign made or utilize foreign parts. So get off of your high horse.
I realize this. That's why I stated it's so hard to buy pure USA. Cold hard fact, but it still sucks real bad. 400 billion in US debt with china. That's a drag.

Anyway, I'll shut up now but just wanted to let you know I was out of line with my earlier reply. Sorry man. God Bless and good hunting to you.