HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - AZ senator blocking archery import tax bill, & will cost 350 Easton Archery jobs
Old 12-29-2003, 07:20 AM
TWC

Default RE: AZ senator blocking archery import tax bill, & will cost 350 Easton Archery jobs

ORIGINAL: davidmil

This makes me rethink about the potential purchase of a new bow that I have been contimplating. I will send in my concerns to my congressman
Better think about a horse and buggy too as half your present car is made overseas. Just about anything you buy is filled with pieces from foreign shores. I believe PSE still makes their bows here.
Yes I realize this David, but the vehicle I drive is an International Travelall. I can't say that it is 100% American made, but I think pretty much close to that. I try to be very conscious about the purchases I make. Particulary when it comes to making purchases involving my heritage. Alot of times I find myself paying a little more (sometimes much more) just to make sure it was made in America. I know this can't always be avoided, but I feel compelled to stick to my principles.