HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP I need feedback on Parker Bows.
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2003, 10:48 PM
Lady Forge
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HELP I need feedback on Parker Bows.

Wolf Killer; Sounds like You already hit the nail on the head when you said
" she plans on shooting several bows before she decides" Thats what I suggest.... try as many different bows as she likes to find the one that fits her just right... just cause I like a paticular bow dosent mean she will.
Although I am very Partial to Parker Bows
Does your wife have any prior Achery shooting experience or is she a beginner?
I ask because I would suggest if she is a beginner to take the time at the shooting range to practice and finetune her bow and form and learn the yardages before ever taking the bow in hand to hunt. With alot of the bows on the market today you no longer need to limit her to looking to buy a bow marketed as a Womens Bow.... there are many Bows on the market now that will work for a man as well as women and there seems to be more added to the growing list every year. With that said I can Recommend Parker Bows. Parker makes a Quality line of Bows with a Lifetime Warrenty to back them up. The Parker Challenger is a great Womens and beginners bow..... and dont be fooled by it I know many of women that successfully Bowhunt Whitetailed Deer with them also.. the Challenger will shoot up to 50lbs and draws up to 27in. If she is not a beginner I can recomend the Parker Ultra Lite 31.. its an awesome bow... I bowhunt with it as well as Compete in 3D ASA Competion with it.... I won the 2003 ASA Illinois State Championship, 10th at the 2003 ASA Illinois PRO/AM and chocked at the World Championship not due to the Bow though..it was all me[X(]That just goes to show the bow can be a good target and hunting bow[8D]
The bow is a little powerhouse that has performed up to and beyond my highest expectations. Now for 2004 Parker will be selling a couple of new bows also to look at.... The Parker Ultra Lite Extreme..... The Parker Phoenix..... so take a look at the new releases also they look very interesting.
Parker should be sending out the new catologs this month
www.parkerbows.com
I hope your wife finds just the right bow for her and MERRY CHRISTMAS.