HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - [Deleted]
Thread: [Deleted]
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 01:33 PM
skeeter 7MM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Dont get down on your self,............

Rack,

I hope you realize the comments most said were to help not critize you. When you post a subject such as this I assume you know and accept that questions will be asked. Cudo's for doing so, it is the story rarely told and it needs to be discussed and talked about so others can learn. Many come to this board with years of experience and some are rather new to the sport. Many guys here have felt your pain and been in them same boots, we wouldn't wish it on anybody and try to ensure others don't have to deal with it. Fact is it happens, one must learn from the experience/mistake use it as knowledge and move on. Like Taz said we weren't their and just grasping at straws to try to help you in some small way. Part of the sport is accepting the responsibilty when things don't go quite right, this is also the difference between a mistake you learn from and plain ignorance, it is also part of the getting over it phase. I really hope you find him and can deal with it if you happen not too...like I said sucks but it can and does happen.

I wish you the best of luck tracking him down and please don't take it personally...live, learn and move on!

Merry HoHo to all!