HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from www.eastcountyguns!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 11:03 PM
DesertDawg

Default RE: Stay away from www.eastcountyguns!

I would like to express some opinions on this matter.

First of all, let me get this straight...you waited TWO WEEKS before Christmas to purchase something as important as a firearm???
Have you ever hear the saying, "Lack of preparedness on YOUR behalf, does not constitute an emergency on MY behalf"???

Did you use the Internet to conduct any research??? Like, for instance, that the Tikka Whitetail Hunter is discontinued and that the new Tikka product is the T3??
Or do you normally only use the Internet for moaning, whining and expressing your cry-baby attitude?

What exactly are you attempting to do by staging a smear campaign on this man? Do you want sympathy, understanding, pity?...do you want us to feel your pain?
Why don't you send me your address and I'll mail you some tampons and Midol.
This site is ABOUT and FOR hunters and hunting, it is not your personal soapbox so we can hear about how "you got tooken in by da big bad bidnessman".

I work in the firearms industry and know EastCountyGuns and its proprietor very well, both professionally and personally. He is without a doubt one of the most principled and ethical people your sorry ass would ever have the pleasure of meeting. He made a MISTAKE...you might be familiar with the concept...or are you the Messiah? He squared it away with you as best that he could, he went above and beyond in trying to appease you. But, NOOOO...you are the kind of moron that can't be satisfied. So you get on here and wage your little one man war on a good and honest businessman. By the way, all of those stupid little comments about "going up to Washington" and "taking care of him the old fashioned way"...that's called "EVIDENCE"...man, you good ole boys don't get out too often, do you?

As for the business comment about "not selling what you don't have"...what business are you in??? Allow me to give you a little Business 101, when you work at a retail facility (or "STORE"), you get your product from wholesale merchandise vendors (or "DISTRIBUTORS"). Now since your store has only so many square feet of storage, you stock what you can and what sells. This is how you make money and succeed. Am I going too fast for you, Jethro???
OK, so someone contacts you (a "CUSTOMER") and asks for something that you normally stock but do not have on hand. You then attempt to get it for him, sometimes it works and sometimes it all goes to hell before your very eyes. But I guess nothing like that has ever happened to you since you don't make mistakes.

If you do decide to visit Washington...watch the shadows, that's where I do my best work.

Semper Fi,

the DesertDawg

p.s. be glad there are people like me who fought and stood so your sorry ass could exercise your 1st Amendment privileges (yeah, privilege... NOT right).