HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (UPDATE)Antlers fell off of a 210lbs 9-point I just shot last day of the season??
Old 12-20-2003, 11:28 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Antlers fell off of a 210lbs 9-point I just shot last day of the season??

the last few years here in PA antlers been falling early......my friend shot a 3pt half rack last year on the opener...the other side shed already...not thinking his dad lifted the bucks head by the antler to get it ready for a picture...pop! the antler fell right out and he barely touched it...and my friend shot a spike this year...other half shed already......last year my friends uncle shot a big buck....i think the side it had had 9pts on it...other half was shed.....crazy.....i hope the bucks have them on later this week when im chasing them with the smokepole.....congrats on the buck!! that body looks BIG!..and thats a nice rack.....good job!! nice to see a PA guy score on a nice one!

raven...look at the pics.....he found the antlers and they only go in one way.....measer them like the were actually there and you got the measuerments.......magic!