HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Reality Check Time... White-Raven!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 10:55 AM
WhiteRaven
Banned

Default RE: Reality Check Time... White-Raven!

dc240nt, you know you really should at least try knowing what you're talking about. You're wrong about everything. first and foremost the deer only grossed 211 and netted 194 (which means it didn't even qualify for B&C). It's still a great buck though. I believe the deer scores 174 and change as a typical but Jim Kostroski chose to enter it into P&Y as a typical to reflect the highter, and I believe more representative, score. That is the official score. Here's a link to Jim's site so you can verify it for yourself http://www.magnumsportsx.com/Jim%20Kos%20Bio.htm As for your assertion that P&Y has a separate category for velvet, again you are incorrect. Skeeter has it right. they are merely included amongst the other entries where the score indicates and the fact that they are velvet is merely marked with an asterisk. Oh and as for your assertion that 99% of the time poachers take more than 2 B&C'ers I'd love to see where you dug up those figures. Don't you know that 57.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot? So anyway, that brings me to your 5th statement saying you'l be able to "back up all the above statements with FACTS!" Get back to us with these facts and don't forget to include your sources. I ask you now, who doesn't know what they're talking about?