HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shot by a poacher??(PIC)
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 07:49 PM
RugerNo.1

Default RE: Shot by a poacher??(PIC)

ORIGINAL: mauser06

there were many threads on that buck......i cant remember with all this fake buck poached buck new world records out the arse ect ect........threads....one of hte reasons im not here as much as i used to be....kinda sick noone can tell the truth....i dont care.....ill stick to shooting my little 6pts fair and square and keep my life simple....
Well put, Mauser. I just discovered this board about two months ago and in the short time since then it has changed a lot. When I first started reading the board it was very informative and people seemed to get along really well and that is what seperated this board from some of the others. But, lately you have to wade through three pages of crap that no one cares anything about just to get any useful info. I think it is great that folks post there "real deer" on here for us to see, because they are very proud of them, but I too am sick of seeing "possible new somethin or other record" on three out of five posts. I hope that the board can eventually go back to how it used to be. Just my .02