HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - RECORDS RECORDS RECORDS
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 05:24 AM
WhiteRaven
Banned

Default RECORDS RECORDS RECORDS

In this day and age, if you have something to say you damn well better be able to back it up. Looks like B.S. is a lot harder to get away with when there are 2 1/2 million sets of eyes out there to check things out. There's been too many lately that have put out outlandish claims about deer just in order to make some money off of the rack, or just for the simple reason of "pulling one over" on people. I suppose in a way, Rompola was a good thing. It opened up everyone's eyes to just how far people will go to deliberately mislead people in order to make a profit. Buck Fever Synthetics and their little Rompola World record con job, just to start a marketing scheme in order to sell the scent, really soured people on these types of claims. It's been a long time since I typed that name...lol. Someday someone will take me up on my standing offer of bankrolling a court case against Rompola and his croonies to get at the truth once and for all. Whoever exposes the truth about that will make a lot of money. Any takers out there? Have a good one.