HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - cubs: would you shoot them??
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 12:09 PM
1eyedfish
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cubs: would you shoot them??

He knows whats right an' wrong instinctively, and behaves accordingly. There ain't no reasoning on this planet gonna make me not "feel" its wrong to pop a cub for no good reason.
Sure he does jack he was born with it? Most behaviours, ethics, are learned,& or a thought out dicision making prossess.
Otherwise id go around wacking ppl with my stone ax.

Im sure the lill voices told those unfamous,& famous ppl like the son of sam, jack the ripper etc they where doing the right things to, killing all those ppl.

But no one said anything i dont think about poping a cub , for no good reason- as others have said there are many reasons such as to many bears,human attacks, there predataion of game , kill there mother& they will starve etc etc etc.
Hello i dont care if they have a taste for teddy bears& want to make slippers out of them- if its within the law - they must not be scarce.

They really dont have polyester stuffing in them- life is not like gentle ben & ol yeller & things in the natural world will never be the same as they once where sorry to say - the human populaion is ever increasing & changing that.

But of course you can' feel' anyway you like& act on that as a free man.
( dosnt make you better , then those you judge as being unethical uncaring etc ,because you dont agree with them)

I didnt expect to be invited to your camp,i will just stay out in the woods.[]

Once a brain cell is dead , its gone -aint going to grow back, but ya can train& use the other 90% of the brain thats unused... somtimes.