HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Catahoula Leopard pups
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 12:56 PM
wrenchhead427
Spike

Default Catahoula Leopard pups

Hello, my name is Travis and I live in Joshua Tree California. I recently had a litter of Catahoula Leopard puppies and they are ready for new homes. Here is a little bit about me...

We are a small breeder located in Joshua Tree California. We have a litter of Catahoula pups born October 28th which will be ready for new homes the 23rd of December, 2022. They have their first round of shots done as well as de-worming. The puppies are all strong and have excellent demeanor. There are 5 females and 1 male. All of them are confident, they all play well with their siblings. None of them are over aggressive, they really are turning out to be a great litter of pups. They have been well taken care of and fed high quality food. They have been raised around kids cats and their parents with allot of noise, they are used to activity. Please feel free to message me with any questions you have about the puppies or the breed. I'm willing to drive and meet for delivery in the western states, CA AZ ID UT NV. I CAN ALSO SHIP.

My dogs come from blood lines out of Louisiana, Mississippi and Missouri. The parents are NALC and UKC register. Parents are on site. These are excellent pups, message me if you might be interested, thank you!!