HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Osceola in 2023
Thread: Osceola in 2023
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 05:21 AM
car
Typical Buck

Default Osceola in 2023

I've dreamed about hunting Osceola for years, finally it's going to happen in 2023. My biggest hurdle is finding a place affordable! After looking at a few outfitters and how much their charging, I really don't want to spend 2-3 thousand dollars to hunt a turkey. I'm not sure if looking into paying a fee to hunt private land is an option, but I would like to go that route. Next option would be if I could get someone willing to help me out with where to hunt and the general information that would make this hunt a safe and enjoyable one. I'm sure a lot of you are reading this and thinking another guy not wanting to do the leg work on his own and wants someone else to do it for him. That's not entirely true, I'm an avid turkey hunter and when this web site held the turkey hunting contest each year, I was always involved with it and I usually did pretty good. Anyways, I'm just a retired guy that loves to hunt looking for some advice on where to hunt in a state that I've never hunted before.

car

Last edited by car; 09-04-2022 at 06:28 AM.