HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The best rifle scope for the money
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 10:57 PM
Seroleyar
Spike

I was looking for a proper red dot for my rifle as my friend had great last season with a lot of tropheys thanks to it. So I went to my range and asked there advice from my fellows - they highly recommended Romeo5 but also gave me advice to try them personally as how many people have so many opinions. So I tried the Romeo5 - a small, compact, and fantastic vehicle. Because the Romeo5 is a Sig, it has a strong pedigree to begin with. But I decided to try something else and I was given the Bushnell - although the Bushnell is an AK with a solid heritage, the Sig is a higher-end model for some. The TRS-25 is tiny, light, accurate, and rugged enough for most situations. The Sig Romeo5 is a sturdy little cookie that lasts a long time and outlasts the Duracell bunny. Both supplied me with good solutions when I tried them out in the field. The Romeo gained an advantage thanks to the MOTAC's automated brightness adjustment, which represents a significant difference in combat conditions. I can recommend both as I liked them equally