HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Return Trip - Rock Pit with Ulite 45 SS
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 01:49 PM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Well Mike that sucks about the Lehigh bullets. I know you pretty much swear by them. Is Wilson going to start making them or are they gone with the wind?
I think Wilson plans on making some of them, probably the ones that would be profitable for them. So I have no idea where that puts the ML bullets. Hopefully they will continue.

I appreciate the range report. At least I can read about shooting. I won't get to shoot until about the 1st week of June. Can't wait to tweak my Disc Extreme but would love to swap someone my new .50 for a .45.
Yes, not much breaking news in these range trips, just more or less sharing.

BTW it really irks me when I go to a shooting place (I have on similar to you) and find junk laying around from previous guys. I've had 3 other places blocked off because of this. My friend and I even offered to lease a small piece of property from the landowner and gate the road giving him a key but he decided against it.
I just do not understand why people, and in my case mostly college kids from the two nearby Universities would make and leave such a mess. People are just a a whole lot different these days.

Hey do you have a fast twist 45 ML?

mike