HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WTS Mathews V3 31
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 03:38 PM
KUTI
Spike

Default WTS Mathews V3 31

Hello all
What I have is a nice Mathews V3 31". MSRP
IBO RATING 342 @ IBO SPEC AXLE-TO-AXLE 31" BRACE HEIGHT 6" PHYSICAL WEIGHT 4.8 LBS LET-OFF 80 OR 85% DRAW WEIGHTS 60, 65, 70 & 75 DRAW LENGTHS 26" - 30.5" CAM CROSSCENTRIC W/ SWITCHWEIGHT TECHNOLOGY For 2021 redesigned the geometry to add more riser, in a compact profile, to give bowhunters the ultimate agility and stealth without compromising accuracy. Centerguard Cable Containment delivers optimal cam timing while the all-new Nano 740 damper controls post shot noise and vibration. The V3 has never met a situation it can’t handle. THE NEW EXTENDED RISER DESIGN ALLOWED US TO CREATE THE MOST MANEUVERABLE FLAGSHIP PLATFORM
The 2021 V3 features THE longest riser to axle-to-axle ratio to give hunters a more compact, maneuverable rig while maintaining industry-leading accuracy. The new patent-pending Centerguard cable containment provides optimal cam timing while the all-new Nano 740 damper enhances vibration control, resulting in a stealthy, agile hunting bow that has never met a situation it can't handle.

This bow is in great condition and is ready to be sold..

If interested do post a reply under this post stating a I WILL TAKE IT post...

I will do $950 shipped for this bow

And will be shipping from New Jersey to all states in the US.

Do contact me a [email protected] for more pictures and purchase of this bow

Attached Images