HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bears--Got Enough Pistol??
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 03:37 PM
Ridge Runner
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mrbb
your opinion doesn't make MINE wrong that's rather rude and ignorant of you to think so!
if were being honest here!
and Love to know how you figure out a deer vital system, is stronger than that of bears! you must have some magical powers!

and let me ask you this, if bears are SO easy to DIE after being shot
why do so many bear hunters put so much more caution into tracking them
I kn ow very few deer hunters that ever worry about a wounded deer there tracking attacking them!
NOW something I will 100% agree with you on, is, I fully agree, a BLACK bear is no vicious animals trying to attack anyone, odds are they will be long gone before you ever even knew you were near one, and odds of being attacked by one is super rare!
and there is no magic to kill a bear OR a deer, or other living things, put a bullet into there vitals and you will have a end result of a dead animal!
ya ever compare the size of a 150# deer's lungs compared to a 250# bear's? ya ever saw what happens to a 400# bear if his leg is broken? (if you haven't he can't walk, he is too wide to stay off the ground on 1 fron't leg)
Nobody uses any more caution tracking a bear than a deer, at least the hundreds of bear hunters I have been associated with. If not hit in the vitals they will keep running, if they are they do not get out of sight. have not hunted 50 years to not learn anything.