HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer hunting in Colorado with 3 points
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 11:57 AM
car
Typical Buck

Default Deer hunting in Colorado with 3 points

I've been looking through the Colorado Parks & Wildlife site. Too bad they don't have a setting for search the units with the number of points you have setting lol. Anyway, I have 3 points now for deer and really don't want to continue accumulating them. How I came about buying points was I did an elk hunt 2 years ago in Colorado and when I talked to the outfitter several years earlier, he had suggested that I have a point or two if I decide I want to deer hunt if I tag out early. When i applied for my elk tag the year I was going to hunt, the outfitter didn't think it was worthwhile buying a deer tag for a few reasons. So here I am with 3 points and not really sure where would be my best chance on deer hunt. I'm open to DIY with a bow or gun or even going with an outfitter if it's not too expensive. I'm in good shape for a flatlander and I'm not getting any younger, I'll be 64 next year! So, I figured I would reach out here on this site for some help. Any suggestion would be appreciated!

car