HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 454 Casull, big enough to stop a grizzley?
Old 12-05-2021, 02:39 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter
This is an old topic from 2010 but is perhaps even more relevant today with the increase in bear populations. There are also many more up to date anecdotal situations with pistols that could be listed for consideration. Maybe start a new topic that can be updated so we don't have to wade through 10-year-old posts? Not meaning to criticize because I would love to post in an updated topic and think it would be widely read.
that's why I keep saying some of the older threads should have locks on them, read em if you like, but if you want to add new INFO to A OLD topic, just start a new one and get current info
I also see far too many old topic's being brought back to life by NEW members asking posters questions when the poster isn;t even on the site anymore and hasn;'t for yrs, which just adds nothing to anyone!
after 2-3 yrs, threads IMO should be locked to new info
if one really wants to add to things, start a new post and just add a link to the old stuff! if the need is there!