HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-31-2021, 11:52 AM
elkman30
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
Mrbb is just trying to spite me. If I were to say sliced bread was ideal for making sandwiches as opposed to two meadow muffins with meat and cheese between them he would still go against me. Mrbb, how do sandwiches with cow flops really taste?
Actually, mrbb asked you some questions based on your admitted lack of hunting experience, admission that you don't own an airgun and presumption that you haven't fired one. You chose not to answer his questions and instead changed the subject. Then you decided to insult him and claim he's just trying to spite you. If you go back and reread all of the topic, you can see that mrbb is providing the most answers to your questions and even some helpful advice on how to interact with game wardens, etc. You apparently didn't like his answers and then claimed he's trying to spite you.

You don't seem to like it when you ask a question and people answer differently than you're expecting. If you don't want people's honest opinions, stop asking them questions. Like mrbb, I've noticed that you don't respond to answers or opinions about your questions. You just change the subject and then ask more questions. Based on what I've read, it would appear that you are not interested in other people's answers, opinions or expertise (including that OK Game warden). That's your prerogative but don't be surprised if people stop answering your questions. Most people would consider your responses rude and just stop trying to help you. I'm guessing you've encountered that before and still haven't figured out how to change that.