HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-31-2021, 07:30 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
Mrbb is just trying to spite me. If I were to say sliced bread was ideal for making sandwiches as opposed to two meadow muffins with meat and cheese between them he would still go against me. Mrbb, how do sandwiches with cow flops really taste?
WELL< I guess you know it all, why bother even posting things at all, if you know so much!

I have never posted SPITE YOU
I have offered valid information on your nonsense, BUT I have also tried to get you to show your true colors, in which you NEVER do anything you talk about on forums!
YOU belong to many forums now,
and on ALL of them, you have been called out as a troll and a nonsense maker in ALL your posts, TODD!( I can provide links if you like , but have not done so due to NOT being spite ful)
OR how about the FACT IO Tried PM ing you so not to make you look a fool on the open forum, yet you forget that too??

SO< before you go thinking its ME< , someone with REAL experience in doing things, and you that have NONE!

, again, maybe you need to look closer at yourself
and stop being such a troll and adding such nonsense
and actually get out there in the REAL world and start doing things m, over just considering them and talking about ODD matters NO one but you really care about altering !

as for now, you are just faker and a want a be, that does nothing butt type odd things about odd things, and never follow thru on anything,
which is why I gather your life is what it is, unfulfilled, and your trying NOW to CONSIDER all the things in life you DIDN"T do
yet still lat the drive and will to do!

and as so MANY others,(this site and all the others your are on, ALL OF THEM)
Your just a troll wanting attention, and my time playing with you killing time has ended!
you will have to go back to being lonely with your odd thoughts all by yourself!