HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-30-2021, 02:37 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
I will just see how the dialog with Captain Game Warden will continue and take it from there. Can we all dialog peacefully?

Meanwhile, I found this link:

https://www.hunter-ed.com/national/s.../201099_93060/

In most states, a wildlife management agency sets hunting regulations. These agencies will have regular meetings where the public can voice their concerns and make suggestions. Hunters wishing to propose changes to the regulations should participate in these meetings or join a hunting organization that interacts with the agency.

I might try to get active in my home state by following the suggestions of that link. Our voice does count. I will try to go to bat for all Oklahomans longing to take doves via air rifle. I will need to formulate a sound argument for my cause to the game-regs czars of my state. I will have to harp on all the virtues of air gunning. Oklahoma does allow archery equipment for dove already so the argument that others can't hear the weapon discharge out of safety concerns is not valid.

well what do you actually know about gunning??
you don't own one and odds are never even shot a modern one?

and the QUOTE Oklahoma does allow archery equipment for dove already so the argument that others can't hear the weapon discharge out of safety concerns is not valid. [/QUOTE]
is still a valid possible safety concern!
we all drive vehicles where we have HIGH odds of being in an accident, so its still a a valid concern and safety risk being IN an automobile , be it the driver or pass anger!

but we typically accept the risk, in order to get around in a convenient way! but there are rules on driving, to try and make the safety risk as small as possible,! but they don;t go away!

SAFETY RISKS still be present

and we ALL have been peacefully replying to your posts?

However, the only one NOT answering any questions is YOU! when being asked, even when there directly related to things you posted??
Funny how that is!
you bring up things, we ask you about them and you ignore the questions,a s if you DON"T care to be a team player or share anything other then YOUR THOUGHTS at the time you type!
not adding anything to the site or helping anyone else! always about YOU! HUMM!!

and by the way I have been to MANY state game dept meetings an drought up concerns and asked questions, and spent time getting to know many game wardens and officials , I have been very active in things I enjoy or have concerns about
once again, I have DONE things, where you seem to just YAP about them! , never following thru on anything!

and just WHAT group are you going to CLAIM you part of if you go to a meting and fight for some new rule about air guns ? ( this is again a question directly asking to you, on YOUR topic based on your words you wrote here)

I BET right now you don;'t belong to any, only thing you have is your OPINION, and some time watching videos online!
you don't even have any experience shooting an air gun, or ever hunting with one EVER!
SO< why would;d anyone believe anything your going to claim, or try to convince??
you going to just show them video's from unknowns on line??
or copy things written by others you DON"T Know?

maybe some day you will stop considering something and actually try to DO IT!

Last edited by mrbb; 10-30-2021 at 02:41 PM.