HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-30-2021, 11:08 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
This is America. The 1st A protects my right say "thick skull". I don't know about that particular game captain per se , but whoever in this state outlawed air guns for doves and protected the Eurasian Collared Dove doesn't seem to be the sharpest hook in the tackle box. I'm dying to hear about the Captain's reasoning before ringing the telephones of my state legislators regarding my greivances. It may even take a petition and/or a ballot initiative to get this whole hunter's air-gun rights movement rolling. Yes, I want to start rocking the boat. Does YOUR state protect the Eurasian Collared Dove and/or deny any dove species death via air gun?

Existing game laws aside, does anybody here oppose legalizing dove hunting by air gun for any moral or ethical reason? Does anybody here feel the Eurasian Collared Dove should not be protected anywhere on American soil?

This thread is not about me: it's about doves and Crosmans, Daisys, Benjamins, Gamos, Beemans, etc.
see this is exactly why you don'
t get it!

you are on a open forum talking about nonsense YOU have a problem with, and then you THINK< its NOT about YOU!
but about doves and air guns

your logic is just not making any sense!

as if you have a complaint about NOT being able to hunt doves with air rifles, this really isn;t the pl;ace to get any where,a s we DON"T have the ability to change things , and there honestly are very few folks here from OK<
AND?? as a fact NO one here from OK has even commented here??

if you wish to make a fuss on things with your state representatives, HAVE at it, but again, I highly doubt you will do anything with any real merit, as that is your pattern
you complain, talk nonsense and then never follow up on anything other than some back and forth on your topic's that don't make any real sense at all!

You avoid and NEVER answer any direct questions, to show that your actually doing anything but being a forum troll, trying to get attention and HOPING some one as odd as you will be on your side on your nonsense!
NOW some facts to maybe TRY and make you learn something
you ask is there ethical issues with using air guns,
YES there is
many of them do NOT have the ability to offer clean kills, , most all loose energy and killing power VERY FAST
which can lead to very un ethical shots being taken with air guns not up to the task

safety reason, YES< as there illegal to be fired in many places, and the fact they DON"T make much noise can possibly allow folks to NOT know folks are shooting in an area!
and I have KNOWN ,any folks that have bought air guns THINKING there SO quiet they can shoot things and NO one will know ( I SOLD air guns for a LONG time as well as REAL firearms, calls III weapons as well as explosives), so I have RAL experience here not made up watch video's and then have THOUGHTS On things)

SO< yes there are legal ethical and safety reason to NOT allow them to be used in hunting doves at times!

as for protecting invasive species, there are TONS of invasive species in the USA that are protected
m any game animals have been imported here from other countries as a FACT that have legal hunting seasons and protection
but some how you seem to lack this knowledge due to your lack of really knowing much about many things
you have a very large ego that THINKS it knows more than it does on a most all maters you have NO experience in!
non have ever done things, yet some how you feel you KNOW about them!

)O< let me ask once last time

what happened to you deer hunting, as that was a BIG deal when you first joined here, all wanting to KILL a deer for that free meat you think it offers!

NEXT have you actually taken a hunters safety course
and , did you BUY a hunting lic THIS yr

if these questions are too hard for you to answer
how this one
HOW many FELLOW Hunters do you actually KNOW well, and have experience first hand with shooting with them
are you even close friends with ANY at all??

as you mention, "MOST HUNTERS " can shoot air guns accurately
so, how many hunters have you ACTUALLY shot with to SEE this
or is this again, just something you assume but have zero first hand experience with??

I will take a guess and say you know , NO hunters personally , have never shot with any personally or not in the past 10+ ysr any how
have not taken a hunters safety course, and never even bought a hunting lic this yr to HUNT deer, and never set foot in any place you CONSIDER to hunt deer as you first wanted too!

am I right?????????
don't be scared to be honest!