HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-30-2021, 07:40 AM
AlongCameJones
Fork Horn

This is America. The 1st A protects my right say "thick skull". I don't know about that particular game captain per se , but whoever in this state outlawed air guns for doves and protected the Eurasian Collared Dove doesn't seem to be the sharpest hook in the tackle box. I'm dying to hear about the Captain's reasoning before ringing the telephones of my state legislators regarding my greivances. It may even take a petition and/or a ballot initiative to get this whole hunter's air-gun rights movement rolling. Yes, I want to start rocking the boat. Does YOUR state protect the Eurasian Collared Dove and/or deny any dove species death via air gun?

Existing game laws aside, does anybody here oppose legalizing dove hunting by air gun for any moral or ethical reason? Does anybody here feel the Eurasian Collared Dove should not be protected anywhere on American soil?

This thread is not about me: it's about doves and Crosmans, Daisys, Benjamins, Gamos, Beemans, etc.

Last edited by AlongCameJones; 10-30-2021 at 07:54 AM.