HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-30-2021, 06:38 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30
I don't understand why Jones would refer to the DWC Captain as having a thick skull when the captain answered every one of his questions and was extremely helpful. Why insult the man when he went out of his way to be helpful to you with answers to all of your questions? I would imagine Oklahoma is like every other state in that the wildlife departments don't make the game laws, just enforce them. If you want to change something, you would need to contact your representative in the state legislature. It's one thing to post about issues in your state. It's entirely another thing to ask those of us who don't live in your state to find answers in your state for you. That comes across as lazy and entitled since you live in Oklahoma and we do not. Unfortunately, many of your posts come across that way--asking the rest of us to research stuff in your state. And bashing the Wildlife department captain who went out of his way to answer your questions and be helpful to you shows a distinct lack of class and manners and is just plain rude.
I agree with this
calling someone a name just cause you dis like what they told you, even when they only told you facts and the truth,
just makes you look bad and lack the skill set to deal with life and how things really work, over , imagined thoughts , all the more so when again, your debating and disliking rules on things the OP doesn't even do , and didn;t even do long before they even knew the rules?

and I will ask one more time to the OP (Todd) AlongCameJones
WHAT ever happened to you deer hunting plans
the seasons have been here, yet I some how gather you have not made any real effort to get started there minus typing some words on a screen on MANY forums!
asking for help, advice, suggestion
and then after getting them,
still; done nothing about hunting deer!

SO< have you gone deer hunting yet this yr??

Have you actually gone to any of the places you were TOLD you could unt and walked them to do any scouting?

OR< have you again, just NOT done anything but start topic's and then never follow up on them?

OR how about this, HAVE you even BOUGHT a hunting lic, or taken a hunters safety course this year yet ??