HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo
Old 10-29-2021, 05:18 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
Now I am asking them their REASONING behind their regs. I am a taxpayer in this state. I have the God-given right to voice my mind. I have the right also to voice my mind to my elected officials. No, I am not liking what I am hearing from the game warden so far. I am arguing in favor of my point of view to those in power. I hate it whenever there is too much government out in the game fields God gave humans to hunt on. I'm hoping others here will sympathize with me and join me in my quest. Until I get my way in this my home state regarding air gun hunting, I'm not so interested in taking up air guns at this point. I want them for putting dove in the freezer and on the barbie and for no other reason. First, the American hunting community has to get their respective state lawmakers to accept air guns for what ethical reason they want them for specifically before it would be even feasible for them to take up this sport.You must argue to the authorities all the VIRTUES of air gunning. Try to beat logic into their thick skulls. I wish their was an air gun hunting lobby.
AGAIN< you stated there is TOO MUCH GOVERNMENT IN GAME FIELDS<
when have you actually been in a GAME FIELD to see them there??
SO< NOW that you KNOW you cannot hunt with air guns you have NO desire to hunt with them, and again you gave up on something before you ever even tried it!
and to be honst, MOST folks that use air guns do so for target shooting NOT hunting, so the major use for them is something you are NOT even going to try! like the rest of the topic's you bring up, you CONSIDER doing, but never do!

Imagine that?
had you found this info out first, you wouldn;t have wasted time with your first post on it, as that was all about CONSIDERING air guns no??

and yes you have a right to stand up for your view and opinion on things, have at it

but the facts are there are very few folks are wanting AIR guns to be used for hunting, as there are already better tools for the task in use and have been for a LONG time, way before air guns were even invented!
so, again, make all the calls and write all the letters to the GOVERNMENT officials you wish too,
but I doubt they will give you much notice or any of there time! as your asking for something few seem to want, !
I also wouldn;t be claiming to be an advocate for air guns, when you most likely are not part of any groups of air guns owners or MFG's or??
heck, you don't even hunt to be squawking about game laws and rules , ??
as you really cannot really complain about rules on things you DON"T do? there not really effecting you to be honest, you never hunted these doves before you knew they were illegal to hunt in your state, and won't hunt them now you know that?
what difference does it really have on YOU personally??
you DON"T even OWN a air gun either??
isn't that ODD??