HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Accubond vs. Scirocco vs. Interbond with pictures
Old 09-17-2021, 10:29 PM
Kenstix
Spike

Train Wreck ? that's Exactly what I thought when I 1st read thru some of the Descriptions here .

Chk-out the attachment from this Topic and maybe Even the Energy Transferal Brainlocked can POSSIBLY Understand ~ When some out West grow up Eating Backstrap, Tenderloin ( U Know , the Ones Inside ) Ribs from the Big enough animals , Liver done up Proper with Onions and Garlic + HEART STROGANOFF WITH A WIFE AND BACK TO A GRANDMA THAT COOKED IT TO MAKE ALMOST ANYBODY'S MOUTH WATER ( Lope, Mulie , Elk , Shiras and Caribou ) . C'mon seriously Put on that Thinkin' Cap and just try to Imagine shooting an animal without Blown Hearts , Blown-out Bloodbagged Ribs , Shoulders or Haunches without blood filled baloons. C'mon folks ~ There has to be 1 Hunter here that can Understand bringin' home and Appreciate a Beautiful Pristine 300lb. Kaibab Mule Deer that you dont have these issues. SURELY I'm Not the Only hunter that You've heard talk like this . Everything I describe is 1st hand Life Experience so If U Cant seem to Understand this - P.M. me and I could probably explain in 1 Paragraph how to Shoot a Deer with Precision and Lethality to 400 yrds. with CLEAN KILLS . Wiley coyote energy xpert , does anything mentioned even make sense to U ?
Attached Images