HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Accubond vs. Scirocco vs. Interbond with pictures
Old 09-17-2021, 04:07 PM
Kenstix
Spike

[QUOTE= A bullet passing through transfers less energy to a body than a bullet caught by the body. Plain and simple physics. A bullet transferring energy faster is doing more work on the body. Again, plain and simple physics.[/QUOTE]

See , the Body of a Game animal is what I Eat so the main " Work on the Body " I like to do is Removing Un-Damaged Meat so to me that = a Clean Hole thru a Very Critical/Lethal area of an animal to Drop it in it's Tracks. And as I said earlier ~ my Gal makes Killer heart Stroganoff , Liver ( cant say I Need the Lungs) Backstrap and Interior Tenderloins . it's a little more Sophisticated of a way to Shoot game ( but I dont hassle Tags to cut corners ) But WELL worth the Results for a Meat hunter 1st. and trophy 2nd. ANY Bowhunter that performs Lung shots out of necessity that hunts Rifle as well KNOWS which shots wil allow that Animal to cover more yardage before he Drops and Taint the meat with Adrenaline +/or Lactic Acid << which = Your Screwed for Meat. I have a friend I mentioned in this same Topic that does Neck Shots ( which He's transferring ALOT of Energy) and the Texas heart shot (A-hole) He's kinda anal on the Meat More-so than Me, + He Prefers the Neck Shot on Lope, Deer and Elk ) Never known Him to take a shot unless he can make 1 of the two types . That doesn't make Henry Wrong or False ( believe me - He's a Lethal Big game hunter ) just because I dont usually practice those shots , It's Just His Shooting Preferences - That's All .

btw - I've NEVER known Henry to Waste any Venison from Trauma / Damage to the animal

Last edited by Kenstix; 09-17-2021 at 04:39 PM.